Friday the 13th - Should I be nervous, nope cause I'm not superstitious!
Are you superstitious?
So, it's Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious in anyway, but I know so many people are. Are you?
Here's some common ones, which one's do you believe in? (and be sure to read what's below all this!!)
- Friday the thirteenth is an unlucky day
- A rabbit's foot brings good luck
- To find a four-leaf clover is to find good luck
- If you walk under a ladder, you will have bad luck
- If a black cat crosses your path you will have bad luck
- To break a mirror will bring you seven years bad luck
- To open an umbrella in the house is to bring bad luck
- You can break a bad luck spell by turning seven times in a clockwise circle
- Our fate is written in the stars
- Clothes worn inside out will bring good luck
- Wearing your birthstone will bring you good luck
- An itchy palm means money will come your way
- Toads cause warts
- A cricket in the house brings good luck
- A bird that comes in your window brings bad luck
- If the bottom of your feet itch, you will make a trip
- When a dog howls, death is near
- If you shiver, someone is casting a shadow on your grave
- To make a happy marriage, the bride must wear: something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
Our Grand Opening Celebration is ending in 2 days!
Have you entered the giveaway yet? It's listed just over to the right! How convenient is that?? Want a discount? Use code TWEET20 for 20% off in our store. Where's your store you ask? Well, just click THIS LINK and it will bring you there ;) If the link doesn't work, here's the url www.bellaornamenti.com !
Help Our Project Go Viral!
If you're on Twitter, please retweet this tweet for us - https://twitter.com/bellaornamenti/status/576261555978952705 If you're not on Twitter then could you share the picture below on Instagram, Pinterest and/or Facebook? Just be sure to post the link to the project http://rkthb.co/54182 Our project helps support animal shelters and rescues. For more details on our project, just click the link and visit the project!
Until Next Time...